Wednesday 17 January 2007

Let The Complaining Begin

Well. I have been meaning to start a blog for some time now, so that I can complain about things but not have to complain in group email form, nor type out the same complainy rant over and over and over again, and so here I am. Happily, the starting of the blog leads naturally into the first round of whinging.

All the instructions for setting up this site are in german! I don't know why this is happening. It was in english when I began, and then suddenly I was trapped in some sort of monolingual blogger's nightmare. My extremely useful boyfriend, Reto, who usually translates everything out of german for me, and who also usually fixes all my computery problems, is sadly absent (off on 3 weeks of enforced shooting, which is another rant entirely), and so here I am trapped in german, wondering if everything is going to go hopelessly wrong. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's alright Robyn. I'm not sure introducing you to the world of Bayonets was a good thing but I guess it comes with all Swiss boyfriends...Do the swiss girlfriends have the same problems?? If so, remind me to think twice....Never fear about the constant german too, if it's any consolation if I don't feel any more confident at the end of 3 unit german than wen I started. Hope all is well otherwise. Kieron