Friday 22 May 2009

Happy Birthday Me!

Well, after some months of relative blog slackness, I've decided to give me a birthday cat. Apologies to all those others during April and May who had cat-free birthdays (that means you, Lidia, Daniel, Tina, Olivia, Ivy, Phil, Roy Orbison etc).

So happy birthday me (and Ms Mac, whose blog I won't link to because it's gone private these days, who I graciously deign to share my birthday with. Or perhaps she's the gracious one, since it was her birthday first), slightly belatedly. You'll all be pleased to know I had a fab day.

1 comment:

Literary Strumpet said...

Your birthday cat looks like he/she's got a touch of the birthdays. Maybe he/she thought there should have been more presents/biscuits/cake/cheese that makes you hirsute. Happy birthday anyway! (Can't have too many birthday wishes, I say.)