Thursday 24 September 2009

Conversation

When Reto got home last night:

Him: I've got a present for you!
Me: [understandably suspicious] Really? One you deliberately got for me or is it something someone else gave you?
Him: ...
Me: Did someone give it to you at the train station?
Him: No, it's better than that...

He hands over a nice little box of fancy handmade biscuits

Me: Ooh, yummy!
Him: A guy at work gave them to me.
Me: Why?
Him: Because I let him borrow my pants*.

Hmm.





* Reto has a suit at work for the occasions when he needs to look respectable. Apparently his (similar-sized but slightly taller, hee hee pants that are too short) colleague doesn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i get little presents like that from jason when he goes away with the boys. i got wallabies beanie when he went to watch them play scotland (in Syd) and the weather was freezing! last time it was a stubbie holder from the piliga pub which i'm sure got a work out before i got it! :) Kristie