Monday 9 November 2009

Announcement

I've lost so much enthusiasm for this blog that I can't even rustle up the ability to announce this in an interesting way, so, to put it simply...

I'm pregnant! Quite a lot, actually (almost 5 months) but even if you saw me every day you probably still wouldn't know unless I'd told you (or if you came over to our house and saw the assorted books about pregnancy and ultrasound pictures lying around). I don't look pregnant, I didn't spend my days vomiting sadly into the toilet, and apart from the multivitamins and VAST numbers of iron tablets I'm taking every day (actually only 2, but there's a lot of iron in them), everything's pretty much business as usual. Except that I have a tiny baby girl living in my insides. Due in April. So that's nice.

9 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Wow! Congratulations! A little Swiss-ette- exciting. Take good care of yourself!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!

rswb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Congratulations!

I just found your blog - but from an expat to another, Switzerland is a great place to have a baby. I had my first at Sanitas, in Kilchberg, and my second (now 3 1/2) at Triemli. Both great. You are no doubt in good hands!!

Tawns said...

Oh my god! That is so super wonderful glorious! I am so so happy for you and Reto!! (and am also an enthusiastic over-exclaimer in moments like this!) Congratulations my friend! xxx

rswb said...

Thanks everyone!

Global Librarian said...

See what happens when I stop reading blogs for a little while! Congratulations and good luck!!!