Wednesday 15 October 2008

Moron

What's the etiquette about dakking strangers?

Not that I want to sound like a whiny old enemy-of-the-youngsters or anything, but today I saw a dude at the train station who was wearing his pants practically around his knees (in this manner, although admittedly not quite so low. That "knees" comment was an exaggeration:
). Which, as I explain for my mother who may well read this, is the fashion in some circles. And much as it may be a stupid way to dress, I'm hardly going to go around getting all huffy about it and carrying on about young people today, but this guy at the station, his pants were actually falling down a bit with every step he took.


Had I been a totally different person, I would have dakked him. It would have been a sensible thing to do, and it would have made a good point. Reto doesn't agree.

1 comment:

The Big Finn said...

I REALLY find it funny how many lily-white Swiss kids dress up like Gangstas. I mean, it's soooo 2001, isn't it? I'm going to have to figure out how to say in Swiss-German:

Eminem called and he wants his clothes back.