Monday 27 October 2008

Unusual

Unusual things I did today:
Had porridge for breakfast. For the first time in years, and it was super. I had it with sliced banana, milk, sugar, a smidge of nutmeg and some chopped almonds. Yum.

Had a pleasant post-lunch rendezvous with people from french (class) and had a surprisingly lovely time. Not because they are normally not nice people to spend time with (far from it), but because I am normally so packed full of french-rage that everything associated with it annoys me. We're on holidays for a week, though, and this was lovely.

Bought a magazine about philosophy. In french (as in the magazine is in french). Look at my non-rage!

2 comments:

mischa said...

porridge is, as kylie mole would say, so excellent!

rswb said...

Like, totally. As it turns out, eating porridge is no longer unusual for me at all. I've reconverted to it.