Wednesday 31 December 2008

Blog Nerdery, part 2

It's that time of year again, when I pinch someone's idea about putting together the first sentence (or sometimes two, if the first sentence was useless) from the first post of each month and see what my year was like.

Last night at the NYE party that I went to we were all thinking of what our highlight of 2007 was.
Well, I'm back.
Well, depending on whose opinion you listen to, it's either not summer any more (yay! That's my opinion), or it's still winter (also yay! That's Reto).
Congratulations to Reto, who is rejoining the world of employed people today!
All my best intentions of sleeping in were thwarted this morning, not only by my mock-insomnia, but also by the band (as in group of people with uniforms and instruments) of morons (as in people who go wandering the streets at 7am making a racket) wandering down our street and making a racket!
The potatoes have had their day, look who coffee is celebrating now!
Sigh. Reto's been off killing people (or whatever it is they do in the army) for a good day and a half now, and I am apparently incapable of coping without him.
Note that I chose that cat for its William-Tell style enthusiasm for apples.
I'm orf on my honeymoon.
Happy temporary unemployment to Deonie!
Well. Recent(ish) reasons for not doing any blogging: nothing much has been happening except me being full of french-rage, and that's not very interesting.
Just when you thought you were getting a coffee set for 6 people for your birthday, it turns out there's actually a possibly drunken cat in the box instead!
Hmm. I think I preferred last year's verision. Although it's nice that 2008's list started and ended with nice things.

No comments: