Wednesday 22 April 2009

Call Me A Sad Old Whiner, I Deserve It.

I was just out at the shops and I saw a huge queue of people outside fnac, waiting to buy tickets to the Paleo festival (which go on sale in a few hours. Actually, right now, but it was a few hours ago that I was at the shops). And that's why I don't like festivals. The boring queueing required (and if it's not for tickets it's for toilets or food or drinks or tickets to buy food or drinks with (great system, whoever came up with that one, making everyone queue twice for the same thing) and the implication of competition to get stuff (I assume the tickets sell out quickly) and having to sit in mud (or on the floor of a shopping centre, not that I would have a problem with that) or in the relentless sun getting sunburnt. Fun fun fun.

4 comments:

Literary Strumpet said...

You're a sad old whiner. And so am I, for the same reasons you mention above. Hope you have a nice time on your holiday, and that it gives you plenty to whine happily about.

Insey's furry pants said...

What she said.
But I enjoy your whining, so keep it up.

Steph said...

you're a sad whiner. but i won't say you are old because what would that make me. you know i got carded at jacksons on george the other day. by some 12 year old.

rswb said...

Anyone who's at jackson's on george and so old that being carded is ridiculous is HARDLY IN A POSITION to scoff at others. Oldie.