Wednesday 15 April 2009

You Sexy Thing

I read a thing in 20 Minutes this morning about how women are likely to rate men with certain professions as more attractive than other men, and men are likely to rate women with certain jobs as more attractive than other women. No surprise there. But what are these jobs? Well, women apparently prefer men who are architects, and men prefer women who are doctors or "working girls" (which was how it was written in french, ie. in english and in inverted commas).

Erm, so that's prostitutes then?

3 comments:

Insey's furry pants said...

I like to date the people who make cat biscuits. Yum! (The biscuits, not the people, although they do smell similar.)

Where did lawyers rate?

And, yes, I had to say hello. It's all downhill from here...

rswb said...

I don't think anyone finds lawyers attractive. Except perhaps other lawyers (which explains why there are so many of them. Speaking of which, although there are no lawyers involved, english brother-in-law's twin sister is pregnant with twins. Huh).

Literary Strumpet said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but feel compelled to respond, seeing that it's all about lawyers. Yes, sadly, I'm afraid you're right, only lawyers find other lawyers attractive. I speak cryptically from slightly bitter/pleasant experience. Yay for Insey's furry pants!