Sunday 12 April 2009

Mystery. By My Standards, Anyway.

I've lost my pyjamas. It's mysterious. I was wearing them yesterday morning. I had a shower. I'm sure I would have picked up my jammies from the bathroom floor and chucked them on our bed after that, but ... they're mysteriously not there. Or anywhere. Our flat has a total of about 3 rooms, so there really aren't many places where they could be, so why can't I find them? Why? Why?

In related news, I also can't find my easter bunny, which Reto has hidden (in plain sight, apparently), which is VERY ANNOYING.

2 comments:

Literary Strumpet said...

Maybe your easter bunny ate your pyjamas. And now he can't face you due to the guilt. And a bad case of pyjama-induced indigestion.

BTW, have I told you your blog is fabulous? Read mine for more details.

(And don't you hate it when people post comments that are actually a ruse to get you to read their blogs? I mean, the cheek!)

Unknown said...

Or maybe Reto is wearing your pyjamas and you haven't noticed it yet...