Friday 18 May 2007

Please Leave A Message After The Beep

We're off on a holiday to Berlin, so don't feel that I'm ignoring you or not replying to your emails or not publishing your comments*. I'm off gallivanting and having fun. I'll see you in a week when I return, older (bleh) and wiser.




* Incidentally, I cannot guarantee that I would be replying to your emails or publishing your comments if I were here. Just because I know you and possibly even like you doesn't mean I care for what you have to say. But while I'm on the subject, I always publish comments that you successfully leave. It's not my fault that sometimes they don't get submitted properly when you press the 'submit' button. Stoopid technology. We'll be sorry when life goes all "Terminator 3" and our laptops start shooting us or whatever it was that happened in that movie.

No comments: