Saturday 20 October 2007

It's A Good Thing I Avoid Too Much Introspection...

... because in the last week or so I have had three dreams in which Reto left me or tried to kill me or done me wrong. In the first one he just left me one day, leaving me all distraught and confused (and I subsequently went on to cause a really horrific train/truck accident in which heaps of people died in a really grisly fashion), in the next one he was involved with some other woman who framed me (really stupidly, but apparently enough to convince everyone) for some crime, leaving me to languish forevermore in jail and her and Reto to run off to some tropical island together, and in the last one he tried to push me off a very tall building and then left me dangling from the guttering facing an imminent and inevitable plunge to my end.

I wonder what my subconscious is trying to tell me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a dream about a serial killer the other night, after I watched a long promo for that new show about a blood spatter forensics guy who is a serial killer in his spare time. So maybe you watched/read something about a mean/evil boyfriend. Or maybe Reto is trying to kill you.

Nick Jensen said...

That'd be "Dexter". Should be a really cool series.

I rarely remember my dreams. And I usually only remember the really weird ones. And those with sex robots, though they probably fall into the weird ones category...

rswb said...

I don't think I've ever had a dream with sex robots in it. Although possibly in my current psychological state they might all go psycho and try to kill me too. Sigh.

Nick Jensen said...

Funny coincidence - about an hour after my previous post, I read in a danish newspaper (of the colourfull kind) that a scientist believes we'll see the first sex and marital robots in less than 50 years from now.