Monday 22 October 2007

Sheepish

Look what I got at my favourite cafe today!It's funny because it's true (sort of)*.



* "I'm a black sheep too", which obviously has political implications, but is also reminiscent of these ads in Zurich that tell people that all the public transport there is integrated and you can use the same tickets on everything (eg. "Ich bin auch ein Bus" stuck on the sides of boats or trams or whatever). Not that I am suggesting that the public transport thing has much to do with me, because I am not also a bus, but you know what I mean.

2 comments:

MissS said...

I WANT ONE!!

I saw a girl sporting one of these at church yesterday, which I also thought was cool: http://release01.com/node/812

None of it seems to have worked though ...

Tina+Bastian said...

I want one too!!!
I'm jealous...

Tina