Thursday 13 September 2007

Not Summer

Well, because these crazy Europeans don't know their arses from their elbows (sorry, Europeans, but you can't deny it) it's still summer (until the 20th), but it's kind of freezing outside (in the sense that when I go outside these days I tend to wear socks and a jumper as well as all the rest of it), Migros is full of pre-packaged fondue cheese (mmm, cheese) and the autumn seasonal yoghurt (wildberry, grape and something else which I think is apricot. That is three separate yoghurts, by the way) and I am constantly tempted to spend all my time in a nice warm bath.

2 comments:

Nick Jensen said...

Summer has been... kinda not there at all this year. We've had very few days in Denmark with sun and warm weather, and it's mostly been more than windy on those days.

- and it's you aussies who are all upside-down. You're from the SOUTHERN hemisphere. Go have a look at a compass, you ninnyhammer ;)

Must be all the blood running to your heads down there...

rswb said...

I'm not a ninnyhammer! Or at least not to the best of my knowledge.