Wednesday 9 January 2008

Not Hating It!

I think I might be excited about my imminent(ish) wedding! Well, maybe not excited, but at least optimistic. Or not pessimistic. I don't dread my imminent(ish) wedding!

Reto and I saw the celebrant today (who seems really lovely and has rather excellent red glasses) and we saw the place where we are having the reception (the food all sounds really yummy) and we found a place to probably have the ceremony (apologies to my dodderier relatives, but I'm sure you'll be fine and there will be a few seats at the end). We're both set with clothes, we have successfully abandoned heaps of boring details that neither of us are interested in. All we have left is arguing about music and tiny dull decorative details and we can forget all about it! Hurrah!

No comments: