Wednesday 19 March 2008

Maggot-Free

I'm very unhappy to say that someone (according to my crappy blogstats thing) found my blog by googling "fiance unemployed wedding -maggot at the wedding". Hmm. While my fiance may well have been unemployed when we got married (and indeed also when we got engaged, and for the entire time in between, and also now and for the next fortnight. Then again, who am I to cast stones? Some of the best people I know are unemployed. By which I am obviously referring primarily to myself), there was definitely no maggot in attendance at our wedding. Or at least none that I know of.

Interestingly, googling "fiance unemployed wedding -maggot at the wedding" doesn't actually bring up anything about this blog on the first page of hits. Apparently someone was seriously researching the topic to be able to find me.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Sorry to geek out here...but... -word means that google looks for pages without word in them. So someone was looking for weddings without those nasty critters you mentioned. :)

rswb said...

Well that's disappointing. And here I was thinking it was just a hyphen.