Friday 13 July 2007

Oh, For A Rest

It's all a bit of a feast or a famine, my life at the moment. For the last few weeks (apart from when I was off visiting my parents) I have been involved in a frenzy of activity, seeing people and getting things done and generally being a bit hysterical. I am heading back to The Land Of The Switzer next week, where I fully expect to become, once again, a bit of a recluse. Really, I could do with the rest and relaxation it will provide, but it would be nicer all round if everything balanced out a bit more instead of being either all or nothing.

1 comment:

MissS said...

hey robyn

i've been reading your blog for a while. as a fellow aussie also experiencing the joys of the swiss laundry system (and more), i totally sympathise.

if you're ever interested in being aussie together, drop me a comment and we can catch up and bitch zusammen. maybe help you be a little less reclusive ;)

sarah [misss-travels.blogspot.com]