Wednesday 4 July 2007

Out And Proud(ish)

As it turns out, everyone likes the Gilmore Girls (well-known now-defunct TV show). It used to always be my favourite crap fallback show, one that was always lurking around on pay TV or real TV, waiting to be watched when there was really nothing else on, and I was always more than happy to watch it. I always kept this kind of quiet, though, because it really is a pretty stupid show, but I have recently found out that everyone likes the Gilmore Girls. Heaps of people who I have the utmost respect for have told me that they enjoy it.

It would be my favoured crap fallback show in Switzy too but it seems that it's only ever on there in weird foreign languages, and so instead my favoured crap fallback show there is Friends (which actually is crap).

4 comments:

rswb said...

According to my Source, liking the Gilmore Girls makes me a lesbian!

Nick Jensen said...

That would make my girlfriend a lesbian too. Interresting...

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is a reply to a really old post, but just in case you didn't know...if your telly has mono and stereo then on SF1 you can turn the stereo to mono and the german dubbing goes away!

Or just get digital telly.

rswb said...

Yeah, that's a great thing about Swiss telly. I think the Gilmore Girls that my boyfriend (!) enjoys watching so much here is on Austrian TV though. And plus it's about 2 seasons ahead of the last ones I have seen so I have no idea what's going on.