Tuesday 10 July 2007

Sigh.

Well, the sad farewells have started. This morning I said goodbye to my father before he left for work, and then to my mother this afternoon before I left to come back to Sydney. It was sad. That seems to be my unavoidable future as long as Reto and I stay together - every time go anywhere there will be some sort of sadness. At least in the olden days of our ridiculous long distance relationship, the emotional airport farewell scenes with Reto were tempered by the fact that when I was leaving here to go and see him (always for a short time only) I was always really happy. Sigh.

Apart from that the trip to see my parents was lovely. Lots of lolling and eating and reading and having of no social plans (which was a nice change from the previous weeks). I got kind of sick, but even that was fine because there was nothing much else going on that it got in the way of.

No comments: